£20000 - £26000 per annum + OTE + benefits
6 months ago
Internal Recruiter - Award Winning St. Albans based Recruitment Consultancy
Understanding Recruitment are a multi-award winning and fast growing recruitment business based in the heart of St. Albans with plans to continue to expand their UK office and internationally. Due to our continued growth we are seeking an Internal Recruiter to join this dynamic business and work along side the Global Head of Talent Acquisition to recruit graduates and trainees for our St Albans office.
We offer a great chance to work across the whole business and have a varied role where your contribution has a direct impact on the success of the business.
The successful candidate must demonstrate a passion for sourcing high-quality talent and ensure excellent candidate management.
Responsibilities for the Internal Recruiter at Understanding Recruitment will include:
- Helping with the candidate attraction strategy with Graduates and junior hires
- The ability to gain excellent commitment from potential employees in order to maximise the offer to placement ratio
- Strong candidate management and candidate experience
- Agency/ job board management. Writing and managing high quality advertisements
- Management of all job specifications and regular meetings with the management team to ensure strong communication across the business
Key skills and experience required for the Internal Recruiter role:
- Minimum 6 months of experience working in Internal Recruitment or as a Recruitment Consultant
- Excellent candidate control skills
- Effective relationship-builder, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong administrative skills - extremely organised
- Team player, but can take on own responsibilities and prioritise workload
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of how to recruit high quality graduate
In return for your dedication, hard work and commitment we can offer you:
- Excellent promotion and career prospects, based on results and ability
- Remote/Flexible working
- Unlimited holiday
- Supportive and social team environment
- A highly competitive salary and commission structure
- Paid parking
- Gym membership
- Regular team days out
- Directors lunches
- Early finish Fridays
- Yearly luxury holidays
- Fun team building days out and much more!