£70000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
about 1 month ago
Integration Manager / Customer Success Manager - Fashion Retail
We are seeking an Integration Manager / Customer Success Manager (must be fluent in both French & English) to join a successful retail SaaS USA-based company as they embark on their journey of setting up their first team on the ground in London!
This role is an exciting opportunity to genuinely be part of something from its infancy, and will be the first Integration Manager / Customer Success Manager based in London (alongside 5 other Retail & IT professionals to start with), with ambitious future growth plans.
The business specialise in providing SaaS to a range of high-end, luxury fashion retail customers across the globe, and this role will be part of the team who work closely with both the UK and European client base (already established & growing); mainly London & France.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager / Integration Manager with a strong Fashion Retail (full workflow in both in-store and Ecommerce) and technical integration background (i.e. could be a Digital Project Manager or Ecommerce Operations Manager), who is flexible to travel up to 30% of the time and is fluent in French. You will have total command over the delivery of systems integration, and have ownership of the client relationships, retention, and success.
Further skills & experience required for the Customer Success Manager (Fashion Retail & Ecommerce):
- Demonstrable experience of overseeing & implementing software across all aspects of Retail.
- Ensuring seamless integration between business software and a range of external customer systems (i.e. Ecommerce, POS, ERP, warehouse management system / WMS, Store Operations, Click+Collect, Omni-Channel Sales etc.).
- Outstanding relationship building skills with the ability to gain full knowledge of the customer requirements and landscape of their technology.
- Ability to learn new software quickly (you will be the escalation point for the business's solutions).
- Proven experience in increasing customer satisfaction and success.
- Analytical and detail orientated.
- Strong IT and technical background.
- Background in Fashion Retail is essential (full workflow, both in-store and Ecommerce).
- Must be flexible & willing to travel (Europe) 30% of the time.
- French speaking skills essential.
Customer Success Manager - Integration, Digital Project Manager, Ecommerce Operations, Retail, Fashion, Omni-Channel, WMS, Warehouse Management Systems, Customer Relationships, Data, ETL, Systems, SaaS, French
Location: London, Kingston Upon Thames (with 30% travel to customer sites)
Salary: £70k - £95k (depending on experience) + bonus, benefits
Please apply now for more information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency in behalf of this vacancy.