£55000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
We are seeking an Integration Engineer (French & English speaking) to join a successful retail SaaS USA-based company as they embark on their journey of setting up their first team on the ground in London!
This role is an exciting opportunity to genuinely be part of something from its infancy, and will be the first Integration Engineer based in London (alongside 6 other IT professionals to start with), with ambitious future growth plans.
The business specialise in providing SaaS to a range of retail customers across the globe, and this role will be part of the team who work closely with both the UK and European client base (already established & growing); mainly London & France.
We are seeking an Integration Engineer with a Computer Science and systems integration background, who is flexible to travel up to 30% of the time and is preferably fluent in French. You will be responsible for ensuring that the business's integrations are working seamlessly with the customer's external systems, and these systems could include an eCommerce platform, warehouse management system (WMS), accounting system etc.
Further skills & experience required for the Integration Engineer:
- Demonstrable experience of ensuring seamless integration between business software and a range of external customer systems.
- Ability to gain full knowledge of the customer requirements and landscape of their technology.
- System mapping.
- Data migration & extracting (ETL), SQL and API skills.
- Cross functional working with the customers own system teams as well as the business's Delivery Team.
- Ability to fine tune minute details.
- Strong technical background, degree educated in Computer Science or equivalent essential.
- Must be flexible & wiling to travel (Europe) 30% of the time.
- French speaking skills.
Integration Engineer - API, SQL, Data, ETL, Systems, SaaS, French, Computer Science, Degree
Location: London, West End
Salary: £55k - £75k (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply now for more information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency in behalf of this vacancy.