£70000.00 - £95000 per annum + Benefits
7 days ago
A new opportunity has just become available for an Integration Architect / Domain Architect to join this FTSE 100 market-leading business, offering the chance to hugely influence the success of the business in terms of aligning business critical IT systems and apps.
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: up to £85,000 + Benefits including 20% bonus, 25 days holiday, work from home 2-3 days a week, Flexitime, BAYE, SAYE and performance share schemes.
Given individuals are allowed to work from home 2-3 days a week they welcome applicants further than a normal commutable distance to Luton. They also welcome applicants from the EU providing they are happy to relocate.
As the Integration Architect / Domain Architect / Technical Architect you will own the architecture and roadmap for the IT systems and applications used for running the day to day operations of the company (enterprise scale), whilst also designing and shaping solutions, and be the lead Architect within this business unit.
The Integration Architect / Domain Architect / Techncial Architect will work closely with Enterprise IT, whilst being responsible for engaging with senior stakeholders and suppliers; transferring business needs to the suppliers and ensuring the standards in solutions meet critical business needs.
The systems are split into 3 and work on windows between 24 / 48 hours, 6 months and 18 months. These are COTS (commercial off the shelf) that are hosted at the suppliers' location so the architect will need to liaise with them.
Integration Architect / Domain Architect / Technical Architect role and responsibilities:
- Shaping and managing the future technical direction of the solutions and processes in relation to the business-critical IT Systems
- Building and subsequently maintaining capability and technology road maps
- Engage and maintain relationships with the suppliers, ensuring the solution standards are met in line with business needs
- Be the bridge between the business and the suppliers; act as an internal technical consultant
- Managing stakeholders from C level down
- Ensuring that the technical architecture documentation is kept up to date
- Work on systems with over 86000 rules
- Joining a team split up to application support, Technical Architects, Business Analysts and Project Managers
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
- Architecture background focusing on highly technical IT Systems and applications
- Experience coming from a domain architect / integration architect / technical architect / solution architect background
- Experience working on highly complex systems
- Proven experience of driving key Architecture decisions (solution delivery)
- Understanding integration parts
- Strong capabilities in managing stakeholders from C level down.
- Strong vendor management skills and experience.
- Strong Agile/Scrum experience
- We are open to sector, but any exposure to one of the following industries would be great; travel, transport, rail, manufacturing, energy, supply-chain, finance, trading
This is a great career opportunity with a brilliant organisation where you can make a real difference as well as working alongside a hugely talented team, whilst driving major strategic decisions. You also get the chance to genuinely grow and develop your own skills!
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or email@example.com for more information