£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + competitive benefits
4 days ago
A new exciting home-based role has just arisen for an experienced Insight Analyst to join a versatile data and insights consultancy who support a range of charities with all their data, reporting, and insight needs.
As the Insight Analyst, you will get to work with a range of charities of all sizes, analysing various fundraising and supporter data to help them find patterns, trends, and improve campaign performance. You will be utilising PowerBI and FastStats to provide in-depth reports for clients' needs, with full training being provided on both technologies.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and work for an award-winning consultancy, leading on various insight projects and working with the latest technologies in the market.
Skills required for the Insight Analyst are:
- Proven experience of insight analysis
- Strong with experience providing insights and building reports within complex data sets
- Knowledge of FastStats, Power BI, Tableau, or any data visualisation
- Experience working within Marketing, Customer, or Fundraising data
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with senior stakeholders across the business
Insight Analyst / Data Analyst / Senior Database Executive / FastStats / Power BI / Charity / Public Sector
This is a great chance for someone to take the next step in their career as an Insight Analyst and really help a charity run some business-critical projects.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + competitive benefits
Location: Home-based with some UK travel
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent Insight Analyst opportunity.