£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
Infrastructure Project Manger
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager to join one of the UK's fasted growing biotechnology Companies based in Oxford! You will be working closely with IT teams and key business areas to scope, implement and deliver a variety of IT Infrastructure Projects.
You should boast extensive experience managing Infrastructure projects end-to-end in a fast-paced environment. You will have managed key internal stakeholders and worked with both direct and sub-contract project teams.
Skills and experience required for the Infrastructure Project Manager:
- Proven track record of delivering medium - large infrastructure projects across the full lifecycle. This will include hardware upgrades, Windows 10 roll-outs, Telephony implementations etc.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to lead and manage project streams (Senior role)
- Strong methodology knowledge (ideally with certifications) across Prince2, Waterfall, Agile, Lean, Six Sigma, PMP etc.
- Ability to work closely with other technical team members such as Architects, Business Analyst's and Testers
- Outstanding relationship building skills (stakeholders, 3rd parties etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a hugely successful company. You will be working with some impressive stakeholders, with chances to work on some exciting large-scale projects.
Infrastructure Project Manager - Hardware, Windows 10, Telephony, Networking, Biotechnology, Stakeholder Management, Agile
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of this vacancy.