£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Benefits
8 days ago
Infrastructure Project Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Project Engineer to join a leading and trusted outsourced IT solutions organisation based in Cambridge. You will be working closely with clients in key business areas to scope, implement and deliver a variety of IT Infrastructure Projects.
The ideal Project Engineer will boast extensive experience managing and implementing infrastructure solutions in a fast-paced environment. You will work as an extension of clients' businesses, managing key stakeholders and collaborating with technical teams and other infrastructure engineers to ensure successful project delivery, on time and within budget.
Skills and experience required for the Infrastructure Project Engineer:
- Proven track record of delivering high volume small - medium infrastructure projects across the full lifecycle. This will include hardware upgrades, Windows 10 roll-outs, server upgrades, cloud migrations etc.
- Strong technical experience across Microsoft Server OS, Office 365, Active Directory, Azure, AWS, VMware, Backup, Security Products, Storage Solutions and Networking
- Proven ability to lead and manage project streams
- Ability to work closely with other technical team members such as support engineers, analysts etc.
- Outstanding relationship building skills (stakeholders, 3rd parties etc.)
- Valid driving license and willingness to travel to client sites essential.
Infrastructure Project Engineer - Infrastructure, Microsoft, O365, Active Directory, Azure, AWS, VMware, Networking
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of this vacancy.