Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + £2.5k on call + benefits
2 months ago
We have a new opportunity for a Microsoft-focused Infrastructure Manager to join a fast-paced industry-leader at their HQ in Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire. In this role, the Infrastructure Manager will lead a small team responsible for supporting the infrastructure and applications by providing user assistance regarding computer, server and networking related issues and queries. Whilst this is a managerial role, the successful Infrastructure Manager will remain very hands-on and continue to support the company's business-critical infrastructure on a daily basis, as well as be part of the on-call rota (1 in 6).
To be considered for the Infrastructure Manager position, you will need to demonstrate:
- Technical experience gained in a fast-paced industry (i.e. Retail/Hospitality/Leisure) industry is essential.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products, including Windows Server, Windows OS, SQL Server and Office 365.
- Experience with virtualisation tools, including VMware, XenServer and XenApp.
- Solid networking skills covering LAN/WAN, VLAN and Wi-Fi.
- Line management experience.
Working as the Infrastructure Manager, your role will include:
- Managing and developing the Infrastructure Team (3-5 reports).
- Monitoring, maintaining, supporting and improving all key IT systems & infrastructure.
- Fixing 3rd line technical problems.
- Working with Head of IT Operations, Infrastructure and Support to plan and deliver the roadmap for each element of the key IT system & infrastructure.
- Managing and improving infrastructure Supplier performance.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Infrastructure Manager to work in a stimulating and sociable environment so if it sounds of interest don't miss out and apply now!
Location: Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £45K - £55k + on call (2.5k) + benefits
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.