£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits
15 days ago
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a successful and growing software company based in Hertford, Hertfordshire! Reporting to the Director of Support, this role will be part of a global infrastructure management team.
As the Infrastructure Engineer, you will be an experienced systems and network administrator, with a track record of maintaining globally dispersed systems. You will boast solid experience with Linux administration (ideally Ubuntu) and have exposure to mainstream networking devices (Cisco/Juniper) as well as hands on virtualisation experience across VMware and vSphere.
Key skills required for the Infrastructure Engineer:
- Extensive experience as a systems and network administrator is essential
- Linux Administration experience (Ubuntu)
- Solid experience with networking devices (Cisco/Juniper and WatchGuard firewalls)
- Experience with administration of AWS/Azure subscriptions and environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience within a SaaS organisation and working with DevOps principles is highly beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to be part of an innovative organisation, with opportunities to build upon your skills and progress through the business!
Infrastructure Engineer - AWS, Azure, Linux, Network Administration, WatchGuard, VMware, vSphere, Cisco, Juniper, Dell Hardware, Active Directory, Windows Server, O365, ITIL, DevOps, SaaS
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Hertford, Hertfordshire
Apply now for immediately consideration for such an excellent Testing opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this testing vacancy