£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + 20% bonus + benefits
4 months ago
Infrastructure Delivery Manager (Cloud)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Delivery Manager to join a market-leading FTSE 100 client in a newly created position, with a particular focus on both AWS and Azure cloud infrastructure. The Infrastructure Delivery Manager will be responsible for managing the demand of infrastructure and network services; working closely with the business systems teams and service management teams to deliver change as part of a prioritised portfolio of work, working to time, cost and quality parameters, and providing a level of on-going support in the production environment.
Working as the Infrastructure Delivery Manager, your job will include:
- Managing technology delivery; overseeing a portfolio of change comprising both small changes (BAU) and larger projects, making sure the delivery scope meets the agreed functional and non-functional requirements.
- Being the primary point of contact for programme & project managers, business stakeholders and Service Management for technical matters of delivery and day-to-day operations.
- Ensure adequate support (resources and processes) is in place and resolving incidents and problems within SLAs.
- Matrix management of other staff and supporting processes to enable overall technology delivery.
- Managing the delivery of technical components via 3rd parties (which may be offshore).
- Ensuring delivery and technical documentation is maintained.
To be considered for the Infrastructure Delivery Manager position, you will need to demonstrate:
- An in-depth technical understanding of cloud infrastructure, ideally AWS & Azure.
- Demonstrable experience of managing and delivering concurrent technology projects.
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills i.e. project managers, engineers, architects, vendors.
- Experience of automation and tools such as Ansible, Jenkins and Terraform is desirable.
This is a genuinely huge career move for an ambitious Infrastructure Delivery Manager with a brilliant organisation where you can make a real difference, as well as work alongside a hugely architecture talented team on some cutting-edge front-line projects.
Infrastructure Delivery Manager
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: £55k + £65k + bonus (up to 20%) + benefits
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.