£550 - £600 per day
4 months ago
Rate: £550 - £600 per day - OUTSIDE IR35
Length: 6 months initially
We are actively seeking a Infrastructure Architect with experience in Windows & Microsoft Technologies to join a consultancy working on a large scale migration for an initial 6-month contract. As the Infrastructure Architect you'll be working hands on across multiple work streams to coordinate architecture input.
The Infrastructure Architect duties:
- Delivery of solution architecture and design to support the plans of the business units of the group as we move to a new infrastructure platform.
- Identify risks within the system architecture and propose appropriate mitigation.
- Management of issues with legacy systems and suggest innovative approaches to day-to-day challenges within the existing bounds of those platforms.
- Work with, and contribute to, the Solution Architecture working group to ensure that designs adhere to established architectural governance, including conformity to preferred technical approaches, benefit the business, and will operate robustly and efficiently.
- Input into the architecture design process, ensuring it is effective and efficient.
- Define and maintain the artefacts, principles, and practice documentation to support the architecture design process.
- Infrastructure knowledge including but not limited to Windows Server, AWS,
- SaaS/PaaS/IaaS, Active Directory, and PowerShell
- Understanding of Google Workspace (desirable)
- Hands-on implementation skills
- Identity and Access management
If this Infrastructure Architect role is of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration.