£31000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Infrastructure Analyst - 2nd Line: we are seeking a technical professional to join a large and leading Non-Profit company in Bedford (a mix of remote and office-based working).
The 2nd Line Infrastructure Analyst / Senior Service Desk Analyst will sit between the 1st line and the 3rd line teams, offering strong troubleshooting skills and getting involved in (and often taking the lead on) a wide range of technical projects.
This role will suit someone with strong 2nd line skills, and experience with Group Policies, SCCM, O365, Networks and IP Configurations.
There are several great projects in the pipeline including moving the entire business (500 users) to OneDrive, moving from AirWatch to Intune, moving to Azure, deploying Windows updates, and using SCCM to package software and release software updates.
Skills and experience needed for the 2nd Line Infrastructure Analyst:
- Proven experience in a 2nd line IT role for at least 1 year (i.e., in an infrastructure or senior service desk role)
- Technical skills with the following are essential: Group Policies, O365, Networks and IP Configurations
- SCCM and Azure skills will be a big plus and highly preferred
- Ability to package software and oversee software releases is a must have
- MDM (Mobile Device Management), AirWatch, Intune, ITIL and Citrix skills all good to have
- Ability to participate in (and sometimes take the lead on) relevant projects, including migrations, rollouts, and software packaging/releases
- Act as the escalation point for the 1st Line Service Desk Analyst's
- Great communication skills: this role is a very visible role that requires excellent customer-service and cross-functional working
- Driving licence and access to a car (rare travel to other sites)
- Happy working in a hybrid model of both office and remote - the split is project dependant
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong 2nd Line Support Infrastructure Analyst to utilise their skills across a wide variety of project based and BAU activities!
Infrastructure Analyst - 2nd Line, Senior Service Desk Analyst, Troubleshooting, Group Policies, O365, Networks, IP Configurations, SCCM, Azure, MDM, AirWatch, Intune, ITIL, Software Packaging
Location: Bedford (both remote & office based)
Salary: £31,000 - £35,000 + 28 days holiday (+ bank holiday), good pension, private healthcare
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.