£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + benefits
29 days ago
Infrastructure Analyst - 2nd Line: we are seeking a technical professional to join a large and well-known brand in Borehamwood (a good mix of remote and office-based working).
The 2nd Line Infrastructure Analyst will join a small IT team and provide support to the internal users across multiple locations, as well as to the Infrastructure Manager, offering strong troubleshooting skills and getting involved in a range of technical projects.
This role will suit someone with strong 2nd line skills, and good Windows experience with O365, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, as well basic understanding of Networks and Cyber.
There are several great projects in the pipeline including the rolling out of new O365 applications.
Skills and experience needed for the 2nd Line Infrastructure Analyst:
- Proven experience in a 2nd line IT role with an infrastructure focus
- Technical skills with the following are essential: Windows, O365, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Active Directory
- Working knowledge / basic understanding of Networks (WAN, LAN) and Cyber Security
- Experience of participating in relevant IT projects, including migrations, rollouts, upgrades etc.
- Experience of Cloud backup solutions
- Act as the escalation point for the 1st Line Service Desk Analyst's
- Great communication skills: this role is a very visible role that requires excellent customer-service and cross-functional working
- Happy working in a hybrid model of both office and remote (1-2 days a week in the office)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong 2nd Line Support Infrastructure Analyst to utilise their skills across a wide variety of project based and BAU activities!
Infrastructure Analyst - 2nd Line, Troubleshooting, Windows, Server, O365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Networks, Cyber Security
Location: Borehamwood (both remote & office based)
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 + 25 days holiday (+ bank holiday), pension, healthcare, various discounts
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.