Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£75000 - £90000 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
Information Security Manager
Are you passionate about information security and technology? Do you find solving complex problems an exciting challenge? If so, we have a brilliant opportunity for a SOC / Information Security Manager to join a payments tech company during an exciting time of security transformation for the business!
As the SOC / Information Security Manager, you'll lead the global team based in the UK, US and India who provide comprehensive 'follow the sun' Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, and Forensics support, as well as help with the development of security policies and procedures that will ensure the security of the business' on-prem and cloud-based infrastructure and applications.
You'll also be working with suppliers to achieve the best security tooling selection and implementation and 3rd parties, such as external penetration testers, to regularly test detection and response capabilities and identify areas for remediation and improvement.
We are looking for a SOC / Information Security Manager with:
- Proven experience of leading and developing a SOC team.
- In-depth experience in Digital Forensics and Incident Response.
- Solid knowledge of relevant security tools, covering areas such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, DLP, and Vulnerability Management.
- Strong knowledge of application, network, and system vulnerabilities and modern attacker techniques to exploit these vulnerabilities.
- Experience with cloud environments i.e., AWS and/or Azure.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a SOC / Information Security Manager to join a still fairly 'greenfield' project and have real input into the strategy and development of the business security posture. If this sounds like something you'd like to get your teeth into don't hesitate and apply now!
Information Security Manager - SOC
Location: Hemel Hempstead (**majority remote working options available**)
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 + benefits
Understanding Recruitment is working as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.