Up to £45000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Information Security (InfoSec) Analyst - GRC
We are actively seeking an Information Security (InfoSec) Analyst - GRC to join a Multi-Award-Winning Technology Company based in Hertfordshire! As the Information Security Analyst, you'll be working collaboratively with the information security team across multiple project streams helping embed best security practices.
The Information Security (InfoSec) Analyst will be acquired create and refresh security documents, policies and procedures. You will perform 3rd party vendor risk assessments and maintain business security certifications such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and SSAE18/SOC2 attestation.
Key Skills required for the Information Security (InfoSec) Analyst - GRC:
- Solid understanding of network infrastructure and security controls such as IDS/IPS. DLP, SIEM.
- Understanding of security regulations such as ISO27001, NIST, GDPR.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work on multiple work streams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are vital.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Information Security Analyst to join a fast-paced, growing company, you'll be working with cutting edge technology teams on a day-to-day basis whilst building on your personal portfolio.
Information Security (InfoSec) Analyst - GRC, InfoSec, PCI DSS, ISO 2700, SSAE18/SOC2, Governance, Risk, Complience
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Please Apply, for immediate consideration for this amazing opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.