£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
Incident Manager - Process and Compliance Lead
A new opportunity for an Incident Manager, Process and Compliance Lead to join a fast-growing, hugely successful disruptive Tech Company in Hatfield, Hertfordshire - just North of London.
As the largest organisation in their field, this impressive company are seeking a Process and Compliance Lead with experience in change, problem and incident management to come on board and take full responsibility for the processes, compliance and structure of the way incidents are managed end to end. This includes standard through to major incidents.
This role will involve managing and leading the way with how SLA's and KPI's are adhered to and ensure that tickets are managed within correct processes. The Process and Compliance
Lead will have experience of creating, defining and implementing processes from scratch within an operations centre environment (Enterprise), specifically with good knowledge of incident management / problem management / technical change management.
Experience required for the Incident Manager - Process and Compliance Lead:
- Strong ITIL
- Management of technical incident, problems and changes from a process and compliance perspective
- Extensive experience gained in an operations centre (Enterprise ideally)
- Experience of defining SLA's and KPI's around incident management and service assurance
- Excellent communication skills; able to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Technical background, able to steer incident-resolution delivery from a best-practice standpoint
Incident Manager - Process and Compliance Lead: SLA, KPI, Process, Policy, Compliance, Delivery, ITIL, problem management, change management, service assurance, service delivery
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
For further information and immediate consideration please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.