£60000.00 - £66000.00 per annum + £5k shift, benefits
about 2 months ago
Incident Management Shift Manager - Command and Control Centre
A new opportunity for a Service Operations / Service Assurance Shift Manager with experience of managing Incident Management shifts and teams to join a fast-growing, hugely successful disruptive Tech Company in Hatfield, Hertfordshire - just North of London.
As the largest organisation in their field, this impressive company are seeking a Incident Management Shift Manager to come on board and take full responsibility for one of the teams / shifts within the Command and Control Centre, and bring structure and process to the shifts whilst also acting as a technical escalation point.
This role will involve directly managing a team of 7, including Senior Major Incident Managers and operational support staff, and working closely with internal and external Stakeholders. You will strategize and implement a structured delivery process when it comes to incident resolution and must take full control and command of the room.
The Incident Management Shift Manager - Command and Control Centre will have demonstratable experience of managing shifts and teams of this kind, whilst boasting a background in major incident management in an enterprise operations centre.
Experience required for the Incident Management Shift Manager - Command and Control Centre:
- Strong ITIL
- Management of a service team (major incident, problem and change management)
- Extensive experience gained in an operations / command and control centre (enterprise ideally)
- Technical background, able to be the escalation point and be hands-on when required
- Experience of managing shifts and ensuring strong delivery processes are in place
- Experience of taking full control and command of a centre / room / shift
- Happy working a 24x7 shift pattern (outlined below)
**The role involves working days and nights shift pattern, so flexibility to do this is essential**
2 days, 2 nights, 5 off | 2 days, 3 nights, 4 off | 3 days, 2 nights, 5 off
Salary: £60,000 - £66,000 + £5k shift allowance and benefits
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
For further information and immediate consideration please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.