City of London, London
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits
6 months ago
HR / Office Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR / Office Manager, to join a global SaaS (Software as a Service) company as they embark upon their journey into the UK market with brand new offices in London! They are renowned for providing bespoke and pioneering software solutions for the retail market across Europe and the US but now need an experienced HR / Office Manager to help them as they set up a new team and office location in London.
Working with the wider business the HR / Office Manager will be responsible for developing and monitoring overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation as well as overseeing the operational tasks required to keep things running smoothly and efficiently.
As the HR / Office Manager you will have excellent organisational skills, strong attention to detail and a proactive attitude whilst boasting a collaborative and positive personality to help shape the culture of this new office.
Responsibilities of the HR / Office Manager:
- Ensuring legal compliance throughout the human resource function.
- Maintain a pay plan and benefits programme.
- Implementing and maintaining office administration systems.
- Organising company events and conferences.
- Managing the onboarding/induction process for new employees including the drafting of offer letters and contracts.
Key skills needed for the HR / Office Manager:
- Previous experience in an HR / Office Manager role.
- A degree/certifications in Human Resources is highly desirable.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills to collaborate with all members of the business.
- Strong experience across Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
This role will be a great opportunity for someone with a desire to take on a new challenge and play an influential role in the shaping of structure of this company's brand new London office as they grow a new team from scratch!
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Covent Garden, London
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.