£90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
6 days ago
Head of Technology - Digital Transformation
We are seeking a Head of Technology with a background in digital transformation / workforce to join this well renowned FTSE 100 company in Luton, Bedfordshire.
This new role comes as part of several exciting new initiatives within an already hugely well-known and successful company and will involve heading up the technology piece around digital platforms and products that are used by the internal employees to benefit the overall customer experience. This will include setting up this capability, establishing the digital technology roadmap, and being responsible for the the set-up, design, shape and implementation of necessary platforms, whilst leading a diverse tech team!
This role will suit someone who, whilst being very strategic, also enjoys being hands-on on the tech side, with a strong technical background.
The successful Head of Technology will not only boast a track record within digital tech, but you will also have outstanding stakeholder and 3rd party vendor skills, and must have worked with remote teams across different locations, and the technical devices used amongst a mobile workforce; such as iPad's.
Skills and experienced required for the Head of Technology (Digital Delivery):
- Demonstrable experience of setting up and heading up a digital services capability, whilst working with technology in line with wider business strategy
- Experience of working with a remote workforce across different locations and ensuring they have the right digital technology to do their job to a high standard
- Application development experience (technical background)
- Experience of delivering devices such as iPads that are used by the remote/mobile workforce
- Any industry experience in Aviation / Airline would be highly beneficial and preferred
- Able to work in a fast-paced, fairly unstructured Agile environment.
- Experience in a Head of Tech role, involving managing, developing and further building a high-performing and diverse team
- Record of establishing the roadmap, design and execution of systems and platforms.
This role offers the Head of Technology the chance to directly influence the way that digital tech is used by the business, which in turn will directly impact the customer experience. This company offer a hugely rewarding work environment where you have the potential opportunity to take on a wider remit of technology within the business in the future and grow beyond this role.
Head of Technology - Digital, FTSE 100, Mobile, iPad, Customer Experience, Agile, Change, Transformation, process re-engineering, delivery
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 (depending on experience) + up to 30% bonus + benefits
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.