£85000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
about 1 month ago
Head of Technology and Change
We are seeking a Head of Technology and Change to join a financial services business (who are part of a leading household name), to provide strategic leadership across both functions.
Heading up both a fairly small IT Team (around 10 people), and a Change Team (7 people), the Head of Technology and Change will be responsible for the strategic change roadmap, the vision of the technology platform, and for providing thought leadership. The majority of IT is managed by an outsourced provider, therefore management of the supplier is also a big part of this role.
This role will suit someone from a strong technology background, combined with experience of managing change (and the relevant teams as part of this) at a senior and strategic level. Financial Services experience would be highly beneficial, with the aptitude to work in a fast-paced, start-up culture.
Further skills and experience needed for the Head of Technology and Change:
- Strong experience of managing technology functions
- Experience of managing strategic change teams
- Financial Services experience would be highly sought after
- Man-management experience
- Experience in managing outsourced IT providers is essential
- Collaborative approach; working with various Heads Of and senior stakeholders (up to C level)
- Ability to see the bigger picture, to drive business change and thinking around future state strategy
- Able to oversee relevant projects through to delivery
- Track-record of creating and implementing the strategic vision for a technology platform
As the Head of Technology and Change you will also run business critical departments such as Cyber and InfoSec, so experience in doing so would be great!
Salary: £85,000 - £100,000 + excellent bonus, Bupa healthcare, pension, 25 days hol + bank hol
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency in behalf of this vacancy.