£90000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
2 months ago
Head of QA / Testing - FTSE 100 Company!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Head of QA to join this well-known, leading FTSE 100 company based in Luton, Bedfordshire.
The Head of QA will be responsible for overhauling the way that QA is currently conducted within the business, by streamlining the number of 3rd parties used, having a strategy and consistent framework in place, and driving forward the use of Automation.
You will have a number of direct reports (8 approx.) so experience of being a Head of QA is essential, preferably having reported into 'C' level, and must have worked in a large, fast-paced and unstructured environment heading up the multi-disciplined QA activity across different areas of a business.
Further skills and experience required for the Head of QA:
- Strong experience in a similar role within a large, fairly unstructured and fast-paced business (Retail, Airline/Travel or Leisure sectors preferred).
- Extensive 3rd party and vendor management experience, with proven skills in rationalising this, bringing the best of the suppliers, implementing a strategy and streamlining the process and framework so that QA activity is conduced to a high-quality level.
- Line management of a small QA team, including Test Managers.
- Experience of heading up QA in a multi-disciplined environment across various business areas.
- Ability to drive and influence change whilst engaging with very senior stakeholders.
- Establish and drive the agenda surrounding Automation testing.
- Pro-active approach to work, passion for driving change and seeing results.
This is a brilliant opportunity that offers the Head of QA the chance to genuinely shape the way that QA is carried out across a large, very fast-paced and demanding environment, as well as taking ownership of the evolution of this area.
Head of QA - Head of Testing, Agile, Retail, Travel, Airline, Leisure, Automation, 3rd Parties, Vendor Management
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: £90,000 - £120,000 (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further information!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.