St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Head of Product
We are recruiting for a Head of Product to join one of the UK's most exciting and fast-growing holiday booking companies. This is a rare opportunity to come into a business and really influence the future direction of their customer facing websites and future technology. The business is really looking to embrace change and ensure their position in the market in maintained and grown further this Head of Product real have an impact on the future direction of the business.
The Head of Product role will be taking complete ownership over the product function and leading this moving forward. You will be an experienced Product Manager, who has come from an E-Commerce background, specifically working on websites.
Key skills needed for the Head of Product - Digital - Mobile and Web role:
- Extensive experience as a Product Manager specifically on websites
- Demonstrable experience of improving website retention and conversion rates
- Specific experience within E-commerce
- Creative thinker, someone who can help shape the direction of the Product so someone with ideas is heavily preferred
- Excellent influencing skills, strong ability to get people to listen and understand your concepts and start the discovery process
- Excellent data analytic skills.
Product Owner - digital, B2C, websites, mobile, e-commerce, customer journeys.
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £70,000 - £100,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.