£90000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + BENEFITS
4 months ago
Head of Product
We are looking for a Head of Product to join one of the UK's most successful e-commerce, FTSE 100 leading technology businesses, during an exciting time of the companies' game-changing development. You will be working on leading the entire product management function, whilst perfecting the product vision and strategy.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Head of Product to join a large business where the products you work on are used by thousands of users daily. The successful Head of Product will be shaping the entire product strategy to ensure all the teams can be supported to build maintainable and creative products that can develop as the company does.
The Head of Product will be bridging the gap between the technical and business worlds, by working collaboratively with the wider business. You will boast experience working with and reporting to stakeholders of all levels of seniority. The Head of Product will be responsible for a specific workstream: eCommerce, Fulfilment, Automation and Embedded Systems and Logistics and Supply Chain.
Key skills needed for the Head of Product:
- Extensive experience as a Product Manager looking after multiple teams
- Previous experience leading and building a team
- Strong stakeholder engagement skill
- Experience designing a vision and product strategy
- Experience within a specific workstream: eCommerce, Fulfilment, Automation and Embedded Systems and Logistics and Supply Chain.
- Previously built implementable and maintainable products
- Fantastic communication both written and verbal
Head of Product - team, leader, building, stakeholder, vision, strategy, product, strategy, communication, eCommerce, Fulfilment, Automation and Embedded Systems and Logistics and Supply Chain.
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Salary: £90,000 - £120,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.