£70000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing - A new and exciting opportunity has opened up for a Head of Marketing to join a rapidly growing start-up, who are one of the top companies in the UK within their specialist sector! As the company and its multiple brands expand in both the UK and the US, they need a skilled Head of Marketing to help continue and increase their growth and reach. This role is perfect for someone with detailed experience as a Head of Marketing, ideally in startups or high growth businesses at scale-up stages.
As the successful Head of Marketing, you will take on full responsibility for the companies 3 brands, online and offline, managing agencies, managing and growing the in-house Marketing team of 5, establishing and driving the metrics, strategy and execution. As the Head of Marketing, you will be a strategic leader and able to balance big-picture thinking with deep-dive research and data analysis.
Essential skills and experience required for the Head of Marketing:
- Strong Head of Marketing experience.
- Excellent leadership skills, experience of managing a marketing team.
- Data-driven: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Solid understanding behind the statistics of A/B testing; you should be familiar with the concepts of confidence interval and hypothesis testing.
- Experience with growth hacking tools.
- Editing and copywriting skills.
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an exciting and ambitious start-up and make a huge impact of the company's journey into revolutionizing one of the biggest industries in the world.
Salary: £70k - £90k (depending on experience) + Fantastic company benefits
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy