£70000.00 - £92000.00 per annum + benefits
18 days ago
Head of IT Operations
A new opportunity has arisen for a Head of IT Operations to join a high-profile company in the City of London. As the successful Head of IT Operations, you will own the operations and infrastructure strategy and delivery, whilst the company completes a large-scale transformation to the Cloud.
The Head of IT Operations will boast previous experience of overseeing IT operations within an enterprise environment, whilst being a key part of the strategic journey of a transformation of on-premise tech to the Cloud.
Looking after multiple technical operations members of staff, the successful Head of IT Operations will have brilliant leadership skills and demonstratable experience of designing, implementing and driving technical strategy whilst working closely with a range of senior stakeholders, teams and suppliers.
Key skills needed for the Head of IT Operations:
- Extensive experience leading varied technical teams strategically through a Cloud transformation
- Boast the ability to lead a new way of working to transform from on premise to the cloud
- Technical background within infrastructure and networking to act as an escalation point
- Come from an ITIL environment
- Worked in a client facing role and with 3rd party suppliers
- Experience of working within an enterprise technical environment
Head of IT Operations - strategy, transformation, cloud, ITIL, infrastructure, networks, technical, leader, enterprise
Location: Victoria, City of London
Salary: £70,000 - £92,0000 (depending on experience) + excellent benefits
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment will be acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.