£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
Head of Information Security
This is a new Head of Information Security role working for a very well-established, high-profile organisation in Victoria, London.
As part of a large-scale transformation of on-premise tech to the Cloud, this role is key to the safety and protection of the company's enterprise IT InfoSec, Cloud and digital environment, and extensive volume of sensitive data. The Head of Information Security will own the design and implementation of the security strategy, ensuring that best practice policies and processes are adhered to, and engage with a number of technical security projects across the business; all the while building relationships with a wide range of internal teams, senior stakeholders and suppliers.
We are looking for someone with a track record in an InfoSec role within an enterprise environment, working with Cloud and being confident driving change, being a disruptor and using Agile.
Head of Information Security responsibilities:
- Ensure the operation of a 'best of breed' information security management system
- Ensure the business is fully compliant to both IS27001 and GDPR from both a technical and data management perspective
- Line manage a small team of 2
- Identify and promote best practice standards, policies and processes across the business
- Ability to confidently drive change within a fast-paced Agile environment is key, all the while educating tech and non-technical people within the business around this change
- Design, management and reporting of the InfoSec plan
- Ensure that the disaster recovery strategy is in place and regularly tested
- Build strong relationships with staff at all levels (up to Board and C level), suppliers and vendors
Skills and experience required:
- Track record in a senior InfoSec role, within an enterprise environment
- Cloud experience essential
- Technical experience with enterprise scale network and firewall architectures
- Excellent knowledge of current IT issues and government (or sensitive organizations such as financial services) assurance policies
- CISM (or similar) certified or working towards a relevant certification
- Skilled with Windows operating systems, networking and TCP/IP
- Extensive experience with vulnerability scanning and auditing tools
- Line management skills, alongside the ability to build senior relationships and drive change in an Agile environment
Key skills: Information Security, InfoSec, IS27001, GDPR, data protection, networks, Agile, Cloud
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 (depending on experience) + excellent benefits
Location: Victoria, London
Interview dates: 6th and 10th December
Please apply now for immediately consideration and further information!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.