£75000.00 - £88500 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
My client is looking for a Head of Engineering to join a well-known tech house based in Watford, Hertfordshire to provide manage the delivery of current and future products. As the Head of Engineering, you will have extensive knowledge of .NET, AWS, Mongo DB, and mobile development.
As the Head of Engineering, you will be delivering to a .NET tech team who are used to working on a range of highly scalable systems whilst using the best technology available. My client has invested heavily in their tech team to make sure that they have a strong market presence.
As the Head of Engineering, you will bring your in-depth knowledge of managing cross functional teams as well as guiding the senior teams and working with key stakeholders within the business.
This position will require someone to take full ownership of leading the software development team.
Key Skills Required for the Head of Engineering:
- Strong experience with .NET, AWS and MongoDB working on highly scalable systems
- Mentor the Senior members of the team and be able to explain technical solutions to clients
- Thorough understanding of Test-Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development
- Strong experience with large systems provided as a service e.g. PaaS, SaaS, Payment Gateways
- Excellent communication skills, ensuring solutions are communicated in relevant and engaging fashions up to an executive level
Ideally, the Head of Engineering would have sufficient experience in IOS, Android and Mobile Development.
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire - remote working 3 or 4 days a week.
Salary: £75,000 - £88,500 + Benefits + Bonus.
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Rian Carroll firstname.lastname@example.org for more information