£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
Graduate Support Technician
Graduate Support Technician- A new opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Support Technician to join a leading FinTech company based in Newbury (Berkshire)! The role is perfect for someone who is keen to kick start their career in IT and work in a fun and fast faced environment.
As the successful Graduate Support Technician, you will be part of a collaborative support team and will be responsible for offering a support service to external customers who are using the company's software products. As well as provision of a service desk function for internal customers, including where resolver teams identify faults which need to be recorded and managed to completion.
Key skills required for the Graduate Support Technician:
- Ideally someone who has done IT support before
- Good customer service skills using email and telephone communication channels is essential
- Ability to prioritise cases and maintain update schedules
- A real passion for technology and the ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Brilliant communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree educated is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in IT and keen to begin an exciting career within one of the most cutting-edge fintech business's in the UK.
Salary: £20,000 + £25,000 + 10% Bonus + Outstanding company benefits
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Please apply immediately if this position is of interest!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy