St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Up to £20000 per annum + Parking + OTE + Gym membership
21 days ago
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - St.Albans, Hertfordshire
Do you want to have a say in how the company is run and have the opportunity to work in our office in the US?
Would you be interested in two exotic all expenses paid holidays and multiple team days out per year?
Are you looking to be rewarded for your hard work and grow your career in an award-winning recruitment company?
We are looking to hire a number of Graduate Recruitment Consultants who are seeking a challenging and rewarding career. Our specialist approach in the IT and Tech market have led to our award-winning status within the industry. We have been awarded 'Best Staffing Firm' at the SIA 2016 and 2017 awards due to our fun, dynamic and autonomous environment; our employees and clients really do matter to us!
The role of the Graduate Recruitment Consultant is to:
- Develop and manage client and candidate relationships in a competitive environment
- Identify future business and initiate strategic plans for growth within a specialist market
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to placement and beyond
- Win new exciting accounts
- Establish opportunities with both candidates and clients
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be:
We are looking for tenacious, ambitious, resilient individuals who thrive in a highly competitive environment. Someone that is motivated by surpassing targets and is driven by the potential of a lucrative career.
Experience in B2B/ B2C sales, hospitality or customer services could be advantageous
In return for your dedication, hard work and commitment we can offer you:
- Tailored 2-week intense training programme with our internal trainer and a mentoring scheme
- Excellent promotion and career prospects, based on results and ability
- Autonomous, supportive and social team environment
- A highly competitive salary and commission structure (up to 40% uncapped)
- Paid parking
- Gym membership
- Regular team days out
- Directors lunches
- Yearly luxury holidays (this year Croatia and Mexico!)
Considering a career at Understanding Recruitment? If you can see yourself working at this fast-paced, innovative and established recruitment agency, apply now.