St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£20000 - £40000 per annum + Parking + OTE + Gym membership
25 days ago
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - St.Albans, Hertfordshire
Do you want to have a say in how the company is run and have the opportunity to work in our office in the US?
Would you be interested in two exotic all expenses paid holidays and multiple team days out per year?
Are you looking to be rewarded for your hard work and grow your career in an award-winning recruitment company?
We are a vibrant and exciting award-winning IT Recruitment Agency based in St Albans. We are looking to hire Graduate Recruitment Consultants who are seeking a challenging and rewarding career.
Boasting an impressive portfolio of fantastic clients, we aim to provide the best service for both our clients and candidates. We achieve this by having an excellent, consultative team on board with a low staff turnover.
Our specialist approach in the IT and Tech market have led to our award-winning status within the industry. We have been awarded 'Best Staffing Firm' at the SIA 2016, 2017 and 2018 awards due to our fun, dynamic and autonomous environment; our employees and clients really do matter to us!
The role of the Graduate Recruitment Consultant is to:
- Develop and manage client and candidate relationships in a competitive environment
- Identify future business and initiate strategic plans for growth within a specialist market
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to placement and beyond
- Win new exciting accounts
- Establish opportunities with both candidates and clients
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be:
- Developing and managing client relationships
- Identifying future business opportunities
- Building your knowledge, network and expertise in a specialist market
- Managing the recruitment process from sourcing candidates to placement and beyond
Experience in B2B/ B2C sales, hospitality or customer services could be advantageous
In return for your dedication, hard work and commitment we can offer you:
A tailored 2 week training programme with our inhouse trainer, a clear progression structure and two all-expenses paid trips for our high achievers, recent amazing destinations include Miami, Barbados, Vegas and St. Lucia…
- Pension scheme
- Unlimited Holiday
- Town center parking
- Remote working
- Gym membership
- Early finish Fridays
- Dress down everyday
- Office pool table
- Free office fruit & hot/cold drinks
- Fun team days out
- Summer BBQ'S
- + more!
Considering a career at Understanding Recruitment? If you can see yourself working at this fast-paced, innovative and established recruitment agency, apply now.