£20000 - £40000 per annum + +Benefits
18 days ago
Graduate Recruiter - St.Albans, Hertfordshire
Understanding Recruitment are a vibrant and exciting award-winning IT Recruitment Agency based in St Albans. We are looking to hire exceptional Graduate Recruiters who are seeking a challenging and rewarding career.
Boasting an impressive portfolio of fantastic clients, we aim to provide the best service for both our clients and candidates. We achieve this by having an excellent, consultative team on board with a low staff turnover.
Our specialist approach in the IT and Tech market have led to our award-winning status within the industry. We have been awarded 'Best Staffing Firm' at the SIA 2016, 2017 and 2018 awards due to our fun, dynamic and autonomous environment; our employees and clients really do matter to us!
What does a Graduate Recruiter do?
- Develop and manage client and candidate relationships in a competitive environment
- Identify future business and initiate strategic plans for growth within a specialist market
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to placement and beyond
- Win new exciting accounts
- Establish opportunities with both candidates and clients
What do we look for in a Graduate Recruiter?
- Natural sales ability
- Determination and perseverance
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive to work in a competitive sales environment
In return for your dedication, hard work and commitment we can offer you:
A tailored 2 week training programme with our inhouse trainer, a clear progression structure and two all-expenses paid trips for our high achievers, recent amazing destinations include Miami, Barbados, Vegas and St. Lucia…
- Uncapped commission structure (up to 40%)
- Unlimited Holiday
- Town center parking
- Remote working
- Gym membership
- Early finish Fridays
- Dress down everyday
- Office pool table
- Free office fruit & hot/cold drinks
- Fun team days out
- Summer BBQ'S
- Pension scheme
- + more!
Considering a career at Understanding Recruitment? If you can see yourself working at this fast-paced, innovative and established recruitment agency, apply now.