St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£22000 - £26000 per annum + pension + parking + lots more
2 months ago
Graduate Marketing Executive - Email Campaign & Content - St. Albans
Understanding Recruitment are a multi-award winning and fast growing technology recruitment business based in fantastic offices in St. Albans. Due to our continued expansion we're looking for a Marketing Executive to join our growing Marketing division and help support our Email Campaign and Content creation, supporting the wider business in helping to drive the continued success and growth of this award winning business.
This role reports directly to the Head of Marketing and is a fantastic opportunity to play an instrumental role in shaping our email & content marketing strategy. You will be a collaborative self-starter able to manage projects, love working in a fast-paced environment, whilst collaborating with multiple stakeholders across the business.
As the Email & Content Strategist, you'll own all content marketing initiatives ranging from writing blogs and marketing copy that position us as thought leaders in our industry to managing multiple email campaigns using our marketing automation and candidate engagement platform Herefish.
As well as getting the opportunity to upskill in automation software we also provide you with external training opportunities to make sure you can progress your career with us.
If you're a great storyteller who is creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, and rely on data to make decisions and drive impactful email automation campaigns, we want to hear from you!
Please share samples of your work by including either a portfolio or links to your published articles along with your application.
- Write blog posts and marketing copy with SEO best practices in mind
- Craft automations and email campaigns
- Write outstanding award entries that achieve results
- Develop and manage a content calendar
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Update our website as required
- Set up and manage a calendar of online events delivered through webinars & LinkedIn Live
- Follow industry-related news and generate new ideas and topics for content
- Review & update published content as needed
- Experience in a Content role or similar (both in-house and agency side considered)
- Portfolio of published work
- Experience managing email campaigns
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and have excellent time management skills
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
- Ability to analyse & interpret web traffic metrics using Google Analytics
- Great people skills
- Experience using marketing automation tool would be a plus (HubSpot)
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Industry knowledge of recruitment and the tech sector would be a plus
Location: St. Albans, Hertfordshire (parking provided)
Salary: £22-26K + extensive benefits.
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.