£20000 - £25000 per annum
5 months ago
Graduate Java Developer (Microservices, Docker, SQL)
Graduate Java Developer - We're looking for a Graduate Java Developer to work with a Hertfordshire based Java consultancy partnered with global tech leaders including the likes of IBM, Suzuki motors and Redhat.
As a Graduate Java Developer you will develop across the entire development lifecycle, building new, exciting and challenging web applications.
We're looking for a Graduate Java Developer with:
- A Computer Science Degree
- A solid understanding of Java or related programming technologies
- A natural enthusiasm to work with Java 8, Docker, AWS, SQL and Spring / Spring Boot.
- Great communication skills
- An interest in learning and working with Front-End tools AngularJS/ ReactJS
- The opportunity to work in multiple industries: Health, e-commerce, Finance and motor and many more.
As the Graduate Java Developer, you'll be part of a small, Agile team offering excellent mentoring from a senior team member and frequent opportunities for career progression. There are a range of new projects to work. As a passionate Graduate Java Developer you should enjoy continually learning new technologies / methods.
Interview Process: Phone interview, 1.5 hour face to face interview
Apply now for immediate consideration on this excellent Graduate Java Developer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Graduate Java Developer vacancy.