£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + Benefits
20 days ago
Graduate IT Support Engineer
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Graduate IT Support Engineer to join an impressive and award-winning gaming company based in Cambridge, during an exciting time of company growth. As the successful Graduate IT Support Engineer you will be responsible for the management and deployment of new hardware to internal teams, building and customising machines for new starters across all departments within the organisation.
The ideal Graduate IT Support Engineer will be passionate about all things IT and is willing to quickly learn and adapt in a fast paced environment. If you have experience building, repairing and maintaining Windows devices, as well as setting up and administering Active Directory accounts then this could be the perfect role for you!
Key skills needed for the Graduate IT Support Engineer:
- Degree educated in Computer Science (or similar) or commercial experience in a similar role.
- Hands on experience building and deploying a range of IT hardware.
- Strong understanding of Windows IT environment; OS 7-10 and Servers 2008-2016.
- Experience setting up and deploying new IT equipment.
- Experience of hardware imaging and software licensing.
- Knowledge and experience of Active Directory administration tools.
- A passion for technology, with ambition to learn new skills and progress your career.
- Excellent communicational skills.
This is a great opportunity for an intelligent and ambitious Graduate IT Support Engineer to make progress in your IT career by joining a rewarding and supportive company and becoming an intrinsic member of their growing team.
Graduate IT Support Engineer: Computer Science Degree, 1st and 2nd Line Support, Windows, Microsoft, OS, Server, Active Directory
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 + benefits and excellent career opportunities!
Please apply immediately for consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.