£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Developer with an exceptional academic record (2:1+ BSc, MSc and/or PhD) in a numerate subject (Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Engineering or similar) to join a growing software company.
As a Graduate Developer you will be part of a brand-new phase of investment in my client's products. This expansion requires bright and talented individuals who can build complex software which is robust enough and can stand up to the complex usage demands of major global organisations.
Key skills you need for the role of Graduate Developer:
- A strong academic record (2:1+ BSc, MSc and/or PhD) in a numerate subject (Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Engineering or similar)
- Exposure to any of C++, Java, C# / .NET, F#, Haskell, MATLAB or similar OO language - designing class models with high degrees of abstraction
- An enthusiasm for creating well engineered code, separation of concerns & testability
- Strong communication skills
- A determination to succeed and find solutions to complex problems which may not even exist….yet! With a history of providing great career development opportunities and where the Directors and Management started in technical roles you can be assured of varied, challenging and rewarding work.
Great Salary & Benefits: starting salary £30-33k, rising to around £43k within 6 months + Pension (5% contrib.) + Visible Career Path + Relocation Assistance
Location: Chertsey, Surrey
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment Agency in relation to this vacancy