City of London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Shares, Health, Pension
27 days ago
Golang Engineer - FinTech Startup
Salary up to £85K + Shares
Golang Engineer - We're partnered with a FinTech startup on a mission to make it easier to run a small business. The company believe that small business owners should have an easier way to manage their finances in a straightforward online/ app structure. We're a venture-backed FinTech with over 50000 customers with ambitious plans for scaling and growth.
We are looking for a Golang Engineer (3 Golang Engineers) with a holistic view to their development across the stack, with additional experience across testing and devops to deliver new product features.
Our Golang Engineer will have exposure to:
- The Go programming language. Most of the back end is built in Golang (no previous experience required in this). We will talk to people from Java, Kotlin, Python backgrounds.
- Continuous AWS deployment.
- Docker and Kubernetes containerisation.
You will also have exposure to every area of the business, and a chance to work on Greenfield applicxation with some great technology in a rewarding, fast paced environment.
What we offer our Golang Engineer:
- Share options
- 8% pension scheme
- 32 days holiday (including public holidays)
- Flexible remote working policy (currently fully remote)
Apply now for immediate consideration for this excellent Golang Engineer position (Golang, AWS, Docker) opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Golang Engineer (Golang, AWS, Docker) vacancy!