City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Shares, Health, Pension
4 months ago
Salary up to £90K + Shares
Golang Engineer - We're partnered with a FinTech startup on a mission to make it easier to run a small business. The company believes that small business owners should have an easier way to manage their finances in a straightforward online/ app structure. We're a venture-backed FinTech with over 50000 customers with ambitious plans for scaling and growth.
We are looking for a Golang Engineer (3 Golang Engineers in fact) with an open and adventurous view to their development across the entire stack, preferably with additional experience across testing and devops to deliver on brand new product features.
Our Golang Engineer will have exposure to:
- The Go programming language. Most of the back end is built in Golang (no previous experience required in this). We will talk to people from Java, Kotlin, Python backgrounds.
- Continuous AWS deployment.
- Docker and Kubernetes containerisation.
You will also have exposure to every area of the business, and a chance to work on Greenfield applications with some great technology in a rewarding, fast-paced environment.
What we offer our Golang Engineer:
- Share options
- 8% pension scheme
- 32 days holiday (including public holidays)
- Flexible remote working policy (currently fully remote)
Apply now for immediate consideration for this excellent Golang Engineer position (Golang, AWS, Docker) opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Golang Engineer (Golang, AWS, Docker) vacancy!