City of London, London
3 months ago
Are you looking for clearer career progression and greater tech knowledge from your next .NET role?
Do you want the challenge of working for an organisation who are trusted partners to some of the biggest sporting leagues globally?
This organisation is a global market intelligence and data company who are seeking out .NET developers to join the ever-growing team. They are seeking out junior, full stack, mid-level and senior engineers, to work on a complex project in an agile environment.
They are using the latest technology stacks in order to develop their microservices, to provide immersive fan experiences. You will be working both front end and back end, as well as Cloud technologies such as AWS.
Ideally, they would like .NET Developers, across all levels, to have:
- Experience with backend frameworks: C#, .NET and .NET Core
- Experience using AWS, Docker or Aurora
- TDD or BDD experience, and supporting technologies such as NUnit and SpecFlow
- Multithreading and asynchronous programming
They would love for .NET Developers to:
- Work on complex products for a Full software life-cycle project
- Be experienced with Continuous integration & continuous delivery
- Utilize their design and development of Complex Distributed Real-Time Systems
What are the benefits?
- A fantastic training plan + an allowance for training to take your skillset career to new heights
- Social events throughout the year, wellbeing activities and regular team building events
- An agile working environment
Fully remote to begin with and then 2 days per week on site, the office is in Central London
Salaries are up to £55k for junior developers and up to £85k for Full-Stack and Seniors plus Benefits.
Interviews are Fully remote
Please apply if you are interested