£80000 - £95000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Do you want to work for a fast-growing SaaS company?
Do you want to work with the latest technologies to develop highly scalable, real-time software?
A multi-national SaaS organisation that partner with some of the largest enterprise businesses are on the lookout for a Senior Full Stack Developer.
The role will involve solving highly technical challenges and you will work on some extremely interesting projects.
You'll get the opportunity to implement new processes and help grow the team.
You can work on a hybrid basis out of their London office or fully remote.
They plan to grow significantly throughout the year
You'll get to work on a greenfield project that has been going for just over a year.
The role for the Senior Full Stack Engineer is as follows:
- Developing complex, real-time systems in microservices
- Solving problems that external customers face
- Ensure that the code produced is to the highest standard, is tested and maintained.
They would like the Senior Full Stack Engineer to have the following background:
- Extensive knowledge of .NET
- Experience with real time systems
- Experience with TDD and supporting technologies.
They would love if the Senior Full Stack Engineer also has the following background:
- Ideally experience with DevOps (AWS, CI / CD or Kubernetes)
- Development of complex, real time distributed systems
- Experience with open-source projects
They can offer a salary ranging between £80000- £95000 + benefits.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079
or email@example.com for more information