City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum
3 months ago
An exceptional software house, specialising in Greentech based is currently looking to hire a Full Stack Developer with TypeScript, AWS and Node.js experience to join their impressive engineering team. They're at the forefront of innovating how utility companies interact with their customers to reinforce providing a clean service to promote sustainable solutions.
The Full Stack Developer will play a pivotal part in the companies web engineering function, to help continue to offer the best products possible to their customers. You will be coming in to work on a business-critical B2B service, with a truly global reach, innovating the utility sector as we know it.
Key skills for the Software Engineers:
- Experience creating web applications using TypeScript
- Proven background in building software applications in a cloud environment, preferably AWS
- Creating modern UI components
- Hands-on experience working in a microservices/ serverless environment
This brilliant role comes with an excellent benefits package including a substantial pension contribution, bonus, share options, and a very competitive package between 65-80,000, depending on experience, and comes with the opportunity to work fully remote across the UK.
What do you get in return?
- Chance to work on meaningful projects and improve sustainability
- Work on a brand new build from the ground up, no refactoring or maintenance
- Ability to work for a company with a global reach, operating in UK, NZ, Australia and Singapore
If interested, be sure to hit the apply button straight away to avoid missing out, as interviews are taking place from Monday the 21st of February.