City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Dent Full Stack_1659803480
6 days ago
Interested in building a greenfield virtual reality platform using React, TypeScript and Node?
Want to change how people interact with the real world?
I'm looking to recruit a Full Stack Developer with React, TypeScript, and Node experience to join one of the fastest-growing VR start-ups in the UK. As the Full Stack Developer, you will have the chance to work on their web platform creating digital representations of the world's largest retailers' venues, building user-friendly mapping processes and tools that enable them to build advanced contextual maps of their locations, from anywhere.
They're currently working with several of Europe's largest retailers and have investors from some of the largest global mapping and technology platforms. Their product is live in 5 stores of one of the UK's biggest grocery providers. They are currently receiving over 50 requests a day from top universities, shopping malls and hospitals in Europe to develop pilot schemes for their product.
The Full Stack Developer will be coming in to take ownership of their web portal solutions - data versioning customers' data, mapping of venues and indoor spaces to ensure precision and reliability of the navigation SDK, and developing workflows to improve customer onboarding.
Responsibilities for the Full Stack Developer:
- Develop a new Front End dashboard
- Take ownership and responsibility for the front end architecture & roadmap
- Manage backend API integration
- Implement pixel-perfect UI
- Create new features & functionalities whilst implementing backend data services into the product
- Coding using React, TypeScript and Node.js
Key Skills for the Full Stack Developer:
- TypeScript or a similar typed language (Java, .Net etc)
- Ability to create REST APIs
- Understanding of databases and querying techniques
- GIS - nice to have
This role pays up to £70,000 depending on experience, stock options and the chance to work 100% remote across Europe and the UK if desired.
If interested, be sure to apply straight away as interviews are commencing from Monday the 8th of August.