£65000 - £90000 per annum
Harp Full Stack_1636654713
23 days ago
Want to make an impact and improve peoples mental health, and work towards injury prevention?
I'm looking to recruit a Full Stack Developer with React & Node.js experience to join one of the most exciting healthcare start-ups. As the Full Stack Developer, you will have the chance to work on an innovative healthcare system with a built-in X-ray system, used to work on injury prevention and aid with mental health. They have already raised 5 million in seed funding have a leadership team that consists of ex c suite Deliveroo & JP Morgan employees.
You will be coming in to continue the development of their healthcare application, this includes creating new functionalities and features, implementing high-level data analytics to be when assessing mental health for correct diagnoses. The Full Stack Developer will also be working on a tests results system, where you will be notified in 24hrs of your tests results and recommended interventions and treatments.
Responsibilities for the Full Stack Developer:
- Develop a new Front End dashboard
- Take ownership and responsibility for the front end architecture & roadmap
- Implement pixel-perfect UI
- Create new features & functionalities whilst implementing backend data services into the product
- Integrating backend services using Node.js
- Coding using React and TypeScript
Key Skills for the Full Stack Developer:
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines
This Full Stack Developer role pays up to £90,000 depending on experience and comes with fully remote work anywhere across the UK. If interested, be sure to apply straight away as interviews are commencing from the 15th of November.