£40000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Are you looking to take the next step in your career and join an exciting team to scale and grow the UK's leading Ecommerce company?
Do you want to enhance your modern cloud, software development experience?
This organisation is on the lookout for an enthusiastic, experienced Full Stack Developer to join their growing multi-functional agile team, with offices located in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
They are looking to advance their in-house technology capabilities for further long-term scalability and as well utilise lean, agile processes to enhance team and company collaboration.
Ideally, they would like the Full Stack Developer to be experienced with:
- Experienced designing web applications using C#, .NET / .NET Core
- BDD/TDD, Pairing and Continuous Integration
- Usage of SQL or Document databases or Git
They would love if the Full Stack Developer will have:
- A good understanding using cloud services and functions (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Developed synchronous and/or distributed scalable systems
- Back-office tool solutions using user interface or microservices
Currently operating on a fully remote basis, however, would like to return to the St Albans office 3 days a week with flexible working when normality resumes.
The salary for this role is up to £70,000 with potential bonus and further benefits.
If you are interested, please apply.