City of London, London
Up to £55000.00 per annum + +Benefits
7 months ago
Full Stack Software Developer
A full stack developer is required to join a fast-growing start-up who are backed by a VC. This exciting start up are aiming to revolutionise their current market and are looking for a full stack developer to join their team to help drive the development and competitive advantage of their product.
Working alongside an offshore team of 4, you will be responsible for developing innovative solutions which keep this start up at the forefront of a data-driven market. This role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate seeking the opportunity to drive themselves with their own enthusiasm in a startup environment and make a difference. Their plan is to build out a team in London.
The full stack software developer will have access to the latest technology and will be developing solutions through the entire lifecycle from ideation through to seeing the solution in production.
You will join an organisation who will be involved in some of the latest advancements in their field and be able to use and develop your skills to help guide the businesses technology stack to improve and automate their processes.
The responsibilities for the full stack software developer is as follows:
- Working with a cross functional team in an Agile environment
- Raising the quality of their code base, maintaining, and delivering against an existing .NET platform
- Consistently pushing the technical capabilities of the team and our products.
- Focus on new projects from the new year
They would like the Full stack software developer to have the following background:
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience as a software developer
- A collaborative individual with good communication skills with a desire to learn and share knowledge
- To be a self-starter, bringing creativity, enthusiasm, and real world problem-solving to a highly motivated team
They would also like the Full stack software developer to possess the following skills:
- Strong C#/.NET development skills, ideally including .NET Core
- Good experience with SQL with the ability to design relational databases and tune queries
- The ability to build and integrate Web API's
- Front end experience ideally with Knockout.js, react.js, vue.js or similar
They can offer a salary up to £55,000 depending on experience plus many other benefits.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely. Their interview process will consist of a telephone interview, tech test and a teams based video interview.
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity.
Contact Charles Holmes on 01727 220105 or email@example.com for more information.