Manchester, Greater Manchester
£65000.00 - £85000 per annum + Benefits
21 days ago
Full Stack Developer
A multi-national organisation based in Manchester are on the lookout for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join a multi-disciplinary team within an agile environment. This part of the organisation provides services to all their clients visibility over their data. They work with a variety of clients including leading financial houses and you will be focusing on a new SaaS platform.
They truly value their staff and offer a great salary, excellent benefits, work life balance as well an environment to grow and progress your career.
The role for the Senior Full Stack Developer is as follows:
- Lead a varied team made up of junior - senior developers
- Drive innovation and creativity
- Facilitate system design
- Ensure best practice is adhered to
They would like the Senior Full Stack Developer to have the following background:
- Extensive experience with C# .NET and ideally .NET Core
- Experience with Cloud Technologies such as Azure, AWS or GCP
They would love if the Senior Full Stack Developer also has the following background:
- Ideally experience working in the finance sector
- Ideally experience building enterprise level software
- Ideally experience with Microservices
- Ideally experience on Data Management Technologies such as NoSQL, RMDBS or similar
They can offer a salary from £65,000 - £85,000 + pension, bonus, 25 days holiday as well as various other benefits.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or email@example.com for more information