City of London, London
£65000 - £85000 per annum
Health care Full Sta_1644590614
3 months ago
Senior Full Stack Developers are looking for a role where you can make a positive impact on peoples lives?
I'm currently looking to recruit a Senior Full Stack Developer to join one of the UK's fastest-growing HealthTech companies. They are a tech-first business that is recognised in the UK's top 20 digital health companies. Who has created a bespoke SaaS platform developed to provide expert analysis and treatment recommendations helping fight serious illnesses such as cancer.
The Senior Full Stack Developer will have full autonomy on future architectural decisions and product development, using React, TypeScript & Node.js. It is now mandatory due to government regulations for all hospitals in the UK to have such software, and it couldn't be a better time to join the business, which is making a considerable profit.
Responsibilities for the Senior Full Stack Developer:
- Ship out new and core products to solve difficult healthcare issues improving patients experience
- Take the lead in defining and shaping their future product and services
- Have the chance to move into a leadership role to grow out the engineering team
- Create low latency networks product used for critical hospital communication
- Managing cloud-based applications
Requirements for the Senior Full Stack Developer:
- Hands-on experience with React, Node & TypeScript
- Writing performant full-stack applications
- Product knowledge and user experience focus
- GCP or a similar could tool such as AWS
This is a fully remote Senior Full Stack Developer vacancy for candidates based in the UK and comes with a very competitive salary depending on experience up to £85k, with a profit-sharing bonus. With interviews taking place from the 14th of February.
If you're looking for a start-up environment where you can take ownership of a product that will impact lives for the better, and want an excellent benefits package including an education budget of up to £1,000, share incentive plan, up to 14% pension and top-notch IT equipment hit the apply button to be considered!