£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
22 days ago
Interested in working on a cutting edge AR platform?
I'm looking to recruit a Full Stack Developer with React, TypeScript, and Node experience to join one of the most exciting AR start-ups in the UK. As the Engineer, you will have the chance to work on their web platform creating digital representations of the world's largest retailers venues, building user-friendly mapping processes and tools that enable them to build advanced contextual maps of their locations, from anywhere.
They're currently working with several of Europes largest retailers and have investors from some of the largest global mapping and technology platforms. This role will give the potential Full Stack Developer the chance to take the lead on future development and make the product your own.
Responsibilities for the Full Stack Developer:
- Develop a new Front End dashboard
- Take ownership and responsibility for the front end architecture & roadmap
- Manage backend API integration
- Implement pixel-perfect UI
- Create new features & functionalities whilst implementing backend data services into the product
- Coding using React, TypeScript and Node.js
Key Skills for the Full Stack Developer:
- TypeScript or a similar typed language (Java, .Net etc)
- Ability to create REST APIs
- Understanding of databases and querying techniques
- GIS - nice to have
This role pays up to £65,000 depending on experience and comes with 1 day a week in London and share options. If interested, be sure to apply straight away as interviews are commencing from the 6th of January.