£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and Stock Options
about 1 month ago
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to join one of Europe's fastest growing start-ups, specialising in health tech, which has also been ranked very highly in the best start-ups to work for.
As a Frontend Engineer you will be working closely with other highly skilled Frontend and Backend Engineers in a dynamic and agile team, alongside the company's CTO (who has experience in one of the world's top 3 companies) to positively impact the daily lives of users.
The successful Frontend Engineer will be working with technologies such as React, Redux and Typescript among others, on a high performant, greenfield project which will be scaled across Europe and North America in the near future.
You will have an opportunity to learn and understand machine learning in a rapidly growing series B funded start-up, which aims to almost double in size over the next year.
You will be responsible for:
- The molding of solutions which are powered by technology.
- Releasing new functionality across the web applications.
- Collaborating with other Frontend Engineers through a range of tasks such as paired programming and code reviews.
- Co-operating with the wider engineering team to support the latest functionality.
Why you would apply for this role.
- Want to make a difference to people's lives.
- Work on highly complex applications.
- You want to challenge yourself to learn new technologies.
- Apply your experience on dynamic and modern applications.
- Establish yourself in a growing company.
This incredible role comes with an excellent benefits package, which includes a significant pension contribution, bonus, stock options, access to Udemy and Frontend Masters with a very competitive salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience
Apply straight away to prevent missing out as shortlisting has already begun.