£50000 - £55000 per annum + Pension, Holidays, Flexible Working
19 days ago
Are you a Frontend Developer - React and looking for a new challenge? If so, this position could offer the perfect opportunity for you!
This Frontend Developer position is working for an Oxford based tech company specialises in high-performance knowledge graphs designed from ground up with semantic reasoning in mind. The business has a mission to bring cutting-edge research in semantic web technologies to industry.
You will have the opportunity to work on the user interface which helps knowledge engineers manage, query and visualise their knowledge graphs.
In this Frontend Developer role, you will require a combination of the following skills & experiences:
- Experience with modern web and user interface development.
- Good general knowledge of algorithms and data structures would be highly beneficial.
To work in this position you must be able to work on site in Oxford for the first 6 months or so until you have fully integrated into the position.
In this role you will get the chance to contribute your skills whilst also learning of some world leading computer science professionals. You get the unique chance to combine the latest research with progression software engineering
- The chance to contribute your skills whilst learning from the variety brought by those around you.
- Unique work combining the latest research with professional software engineering to achieve a clear commercial outcome.
- To be challenged and work amongst world leading Computer Science and Software Engineering Professionals.
- A modern office in central Oxford with flexible WFH arrangements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a market which has been growing massively in the last few years with no sign of slowing down. The demand is higher than ever meaning the business is guaranteed to grow, offering up progression opportunities to all staff.
If you are keen to apply for this Frontend Developer job, please email your CV to NDrain@understanding recruiting.com.