City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum
Behav - FE_1653662822
3 months ago
Interested in building a state-of-the-art behavioural analysis platform?
I'm looking to recruit a Frontend Developer to join an exceptional software house, specialising in improving the performance of asset and fund managers. They're looking to revolutionise the £70 trillion asset management industry. Over 50% of asset managers are losing money due to their emotional/behavioural state affecting their decision making and judgement.
As the Frontend Developer, you will be working on their unique decision-making platform that uses behavioural science and advanced analytics. Their innovative approach brings together analytics, research, algorithms, and science to help organisations continually improve their decision-making.
The Frontend Developer will work on all their main products creating React components and data visualisations, working with their product designer to bring the product to life by writing quality, production-level code.
Key skills for the Frontend Developer:
- Experience creating web applications using React
- Coding experience with TypeScript
- Experience with engineering practices like pair programming, code refactoring, TDD & CI/CD
- Creating modern UI components
- Agile delivery methodologies
What do you get in return?
- The chance for significant career progression
- Dedicated time to learn new skills
- Large academic collaboration with Nobel prize winners
- Chance to work on AWS and learn new technologies
This role is paying up to £80,000 with a competitive benefits package with interviews taking place from Monday the 30th of May.
If interested, be sure to hit the apply button straight away!